Home / Asia / Football Fan in Thailand Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone while Charging it

Football Fan in Thailand Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone while Charging it

Football fan may have been ‘electrocuted by his phone’ as he watched a match on his handset in bed with the charger plugged in

*Somchai Singkhorn, 40, was watching football on his handset in bed on Tuesday
*Police in Samut Prakan, Thailand suspect that Somchai was then electrocuted
*Laotian roommate Saeng thought his friend was just ill when he first found him
*Police said Somchai may have died differently after finding beer in his room

A chef who liked to stay up late watching football on his phone is believed to have died after being electrocuted by the handset.

Somchai Singkhorn, 40, was last seen on Tuesday night laying on his mattress with a can of beer, watching TV on his phone with his headphones plugged in.

Police Colonel Warawach Thammasarot said: ‘The deceased was laid on the mattress with his phone and earphone[s] on him but we also found beer and fizzy drinks near him.

‘From the initial checks, we suspected that he was electrocuted but we need to check everything and wait for his postmortem examination results before we confirm the exact cause of death.’

About Saxon

Saxon is a prolific writer with passion for the unusual. I believe the bizarre world is always exciting so keeping you up to date with such stories is my pleasure

Check Also

Japanese City Where Water in Drainage Channels is so Pure that Beautiful Koi Fish Swim in it (Video)

This sounds unbelievable but there’s an inhabited city where the water running through the the …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *