Home / Asia / Hong Kong woman accidentally burns her forehead while drinking Flaming Lamborghini

Hong Kong woman accidentally burns her forehead while drinking Flaming Lamborghini

A woman in Hong Kong accidentally got her forehead burnt while drinking a Flaming Lamborghini in a bar in Central on Wednesday, June 15, according to local media reports.

HK01 quoted police as saying that the incident took place in the early hours of Wednesday in a bar situated in a building along D’Aguilar Street.

The 25-year-old woman was sent to Queen Mary Hospital for treatment.

The Chinese-language online portal said that the accident happened after she accidentally knocked over the Flaming Lamborghini while drinking it.

A Flaming Lamborghini is a cocktail containing mixed liquors that is set on fire and drunk with a straw.

 

 

 

About Saxon

Saxon is a prolific writer with passion for the unusual. I believe the bizarre world is always exciting so keeping you up to date with such stories is my pleasure

Check Also

Indian Man Celebrates Pet Dog’s Birthday With 100Kg Cake And 4,000 Guests

This is a way to show love for your special pet and receive praises from …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.