Man Shocked To Find ‘Dead Mouse In His Coca-Cola Can After Drinking It Whole’ (Watch Video)

A man is still in shock after finding a dead mouse inside a can of Coca cola he had just finished drinking its entire content. What remained to enter his mouth was the dead rat.


The French man was shocked to find a dead mouse in the can of Coca-cola after drinking the entire beverage on his way home after work, reports Mirror UK.

Damien, 34, said he bought the drink along with a pizza at a restaurant near his workplace on March 7.

As he emptied the drink and about to throw it in a rubbish bin, the resident of Varenne-sur-Seine noticed the can still carried some weight.

He found a dead mouse inside the soft drink can, reported Le Parisien,


He said: “I immediately called Coca-Cola and they spent a good quarter of an hour trying to sort it.”

They are said to have offered him a six-pack of Coca-Colas as compensation.

Damien later received a letter from the company stating that it would be impossible for the mouse to have entered the can at any point in their production process.

He turned to the police but was told ‘to find solutions on the Internet’.

Coca-Cola requested Damien to send the can over for examination, but he refused, saying that it’s his only evidence that the incident happened at all, according to the report.

He is now storing the can in the freezer at his home.

However, he is concerned that he could have contracted Leptospirosis, or known as Weil’s disease, an infection that can be spread through the urine of rats, mice and dogs, and therefore went to a doctor for help.

The doctor assured him that his gastric juice would be killing any bacteria.

“I am under surveillance for 21 days, and if I have an influenza condition, I have to go to the hospital,” he said.

Coco-Cola has offered Damien a voucher to redeem a pack of six Coca-Colas.

Mirror UK

About Saxon

Saxon is a prolific writer with passion for the unusual. I believe the bizarre world is always exciting so keeping you up to date with such stories is my pleasure

Check Also

Man breaks record for longest run while on fire: ‘Human Torch’

A French firefighter and stuntman known as the “human torch” has broken the world record …


  1. I can’t believe this, but if really the truth the company should be better careful, for what eat affect our health

  2. Obi Marylinda Chinyere

    Hmmm, another six pack Coca-Colas while he has not survived from the one he took. We need to be careful with this can foods

  3. This is the reason why so many people don’t eat/drink anything in the can.

  4. Ikemka Chinwendu .F.

    This is unbelievable………so irritating

  5. Hmmmmm,I will faint o ,before sueing the company

  6. Hmm, he is still shocked ,me I will faint o, before sueing dem

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *