A woman may have eaten the worst salad in her life after realizing that the lettuce used in preparing the salad had a dead lizard in it. She realized this after taking a few bites off the salad.
The woman from Kittery, Maine, United States of America, says she realized after a couple of bites that her fork was stuck in a 3-inch lizard, minus the tail, reports AP.
After vomiting and getting over her shock, Michelle Carr, a nurse from Kittery, said she feared she could have ingested harmful bacteria. A biologist friend believes she found a blue-bellied lizard from California.
Carr said she bought a bag of store-brand romaine lettuce at a supermarket in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
The lettuce was distributed by a California company. A supermarket spokeswoman said it notified the supplier.
Carr also called the state Health Department. A spokesman said because the lettuce was packaged and shipped from another state, any investigation would be conducted by the Food and Drug Administration.
Oh My God! This woman may never eat salad ever IN her life again
God! I feel like vomiting now
This is strange….. that is more of the reasons we should becareful with what we eat
Eeeeewww! I feel like throwing up now.